Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Featuring AIMS Power's, foldable and portable solar panel, made with high quality monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case.
This portable solar power panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for easy set-up and storage.
One the front of the carrying case, there is a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot charge controller wire allowing for quick connection to various size charge controllers.
The carrying case is water resistant, includes adjustable support legs and a comfortable rubber handle.
Backed by a 10 year warranty and weighing in at 6.5 pounds, this portable solar panel is a must for every remote application needing power. Easy to move between vehicles.
Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest.
• Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
• Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, bikes and back packs
• Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle using support legs
• Accordion style fold up case
• Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
• Durable and rugged case with convenient side zipper pocket to store wires and charge controller
• Lightweight and super thin allowing for easy storage and set up
• Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
• Reverse current protection
• Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
• Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
• Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
• 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
High Performance: light transmittance up to 93%
Cell Efficiency: 22.3% (one of the highest)
Module Efficiency: 19.2% (one of the highest)
Maximum Power: 130W
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%): +/- 5%
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 22 V
Max Power Current (Imp): 5.91 A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 26.4 V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.35 A
Power Tolerance: 0=+3W
Maximum Fuse Rating: 10 A
Fire Safety Class: Class A
Temperature Range: -40⁰F to 185⁰F
Number of cells: 2 x 4 x 5
Charge controller PV Wire: 10 AWG with spade connect easily connects to various charge controllers
Temperature Coefficients ⁰C:
Dimensions: Expanded 20.6 X 55.9 X 0.19 inches
Weight: 6.5 lb
Certifications: CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS
Durable rubber handle
Easy side slide buckles
Convenient size zipper pocket for wires and charge controller storage
5 Year Warranty, 10 year 80% output
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.