Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Looking for a power inverter that can handle all of your power needs? Look no further than the Aims Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter! With 2000 watts of continuous power and 4000 watts of surge power, this inverter can handle even the most demanding of devices. And with its pure sine wave output, you can rest assured that your equipment will run more efficiently, motors will run cooler, and you'll have cleaner power.
But the Aims Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter isn't just powerful, it's also packed with features to make your life easier. With a 12 Volt DC input, 20 amp GFCI outlet, USB outlet, and dual cooling fans that are thermally controlled, this inverter has everything you need to keep your devices running smoothly. And with its short circuit protection, on/off switch, and instruction manual, it's easy to use and understand.
Plus, the Aims Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter is built to last. It's ETL listed to UL 458 standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1, and comes with a 2-year tech support and 2-year warranty for parts and labor replacement. So whether you're using it for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV's, or medical equipment, you can trust that the Aims Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter will keep your devices running strong.
So, don't let a power outage catch you off guard. Be prepared with the Aims Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter. Just remember, when selecting the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank(or to your home if you're already there)
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10.5-16 Volts
- AC amps: 16
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 v +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load power consumption: fan off <0.70 DC amps or fan on <1.05 DC amps
- THD: <5%
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -4 degrees Farenheit
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 176 degrees Farenheit (automatic shutdown)
- GFCI Resetable AC Outlet
- High input voltage shutdown: 17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal blade fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 16.54” x 8.86” x 3.50”
- Weight: 12.13 lbs unit boxed 15 lbs
- Includes DC volt meter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.