Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Introducing the Aims Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter - the ultimate power solution for all of your needs. With 3000 watts of continuous power and 6000 watts of surge power, this inverter can handle even the most power-hungry devices with ease. And with its pure sine wave output, you can rest assured that your equipment will run more efficiently, motors will run cooler, and you'll have cleaner power.
But the Aims Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter isn't just powerful, it's also versatile. With dual outlets and a direct connect hard wire terminal block, you can connect multiple devices at once, and even hardwire it directly to your electrical system. And with its USB outlet, you can charge your phones, tablets, and other devices with ease.
Built to last, this inverter is ETL Listed and conforms to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 No 107.1 standards, and comes with a 2-year tech support and 2-year warranty for parts and labor replacement. So you can trust that it's both safe and reliable.
With its short circuit protection, on/off switch, and instruction manual, it's easy to use and understand. Plus, it's equipped with dual cooling fans that are thermally controlled, so it can handle even the toughest conditions.
So whether you're using it for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV's, or medical equipment, you can trust that the Aims Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter will keep your devices running strong. Remember, when selecting the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices and you'll be golden!
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- Bypass Terminal Breaker: 40 amps
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Charger Breaker – 30 amps
- Idle Consumption: 55 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 21.7 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.