Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Introducing the Aims Power 40 AMP MPPT Solar Charge Controller - the ultimate solution for maximizing the power output of your solar panels. With its smart tracking algorithm using MPPT charging technology, this charge controller performs at 97.5-99% efficiency, ensuring that you're getting the most energy out of your solar panels. The tracking algorithm is automatic and adapts to the weather conditions, so you don't have to worry about adjusting it manually.
This charge controller also has temperature compensation protection using the included battery temperature sensor. It charges 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt solar systems with multistage charging technology and adjusts according to battery type. And with its LED indicators and an LCD display, you'll always know the charging status and key information such as battery voltage, solar panel voltage, solar panel charging current, and charge mode.
Some of the features of the Aims Power 40 AMP MPPT Solar Charge Controller include:
-MPPT technology: Maximum Power Point Tracking produces maximum available power from PV array to battery bank utilizing peak power of the I-V curve -Quality heatsink cooling – no fans needed and no thermal derating -Battery type selector and user defined charging voltage -4 stage charging -PV input, battery output and load control ports -Stackable -Reliable electronics, over engineered components generating less heat -Very efficient up to 99% -Low self consumption -Thermal design rugged case -Over temp protection -Overload, short circuit, high and low voltage protection -RS485 port for computer monitoring -CE, ETL to UL1741 and RoHS compliant -Marine coated -Mounting holes
The Aims Power 40 AMP MPPT Solar Charge Controller is built to last, with a rugged design that can handle extreme conditions. It's also CE, ETL to UL1741, and RoHS compliant, and backed by a 2-year warranty. So you can trust that it will work efficiently and reliably for years to come.
So don't waste any more energy or money on an inferior solar charge controller. Invest in the Aims Power 40 AMP MPPT Solar Charge Controller, and watch your solar panels reach their full potential. It's like giving your solar panels a personal trainer, they'll perform better than they ever have before.
PV Operating Voltage:
Rated PV input:
- 12V – 500 Watts
- 24V – 1000 watts
- 36V – 1500 watts
- 48V – 2000 watts
- Maximum battery current: 40 amps
- DC load port: 40 amps
- Max PV open circuit voltage: 150Vdc
- Self power consumption: <4 watts
- Efficiency: 97.5%
- Protections: overload, short circuit, high voltage, high temperature, low voltage and auto correct
- Monitoring: RS485 port for computer monitoring
- Optimal cooling case design – built for extreme conditions
- Battery types: gel, sealed, AGM, flooded, lithium, user defined (adjustable voltage)
- 4 Stage charging: bulk, absorption, float and equalize
- Bulk charge voltage: sealed 14.4V, AGM/gel 14.2V, flooded 14.6V, user defined 10-15V
- Float charge voltage: sealed/AGM/gel 13.7V, flooded 13.6V, user defined 10-15V
- Equalize charge voltage: sealed 14.6V, AGM/gel 14.8V, flooded 14.8V, user defined 10-15V
- Low voltage reconnection: 12.5V
- Low voltage disconnect voltage: 10.5V (10.5-12.5V adjustable)
- Enclosure: IP43 protection, metal
- Cooling: heatsink
- Humidity: 100% non-condensing
- Temperature compensation: -5mV⁰C / 2V with BTS
- Temperature range: -25⁰C to 60⁰C or -13⁰F to 140⁰F
- Conformal coated for marine environments
- Wire knockouts: 1.25”
- Unit weight: 8 lbs
- Boxed weight: 9 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.6”L x 7.25”W x 3.5”H
- Warranty: 2 years
- Certifications: ETL to UL1741, CE, RoHS, CETL
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.