Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
This 12V AGM battery is a heavy duty, deep cycle battery ideal for back-up power, golf carts and stored power applications. Affordable without compromising quality, this battery will provide power for years. This heavy duty rechargeable battery is made of AGM lead lead dioxide technology. The extra thick lead plates in this battery allow for a deeper discharge with less harm to the battery and provides 20% more charge/discharge cycles compared to other AGM batteries. AGM batteries have less instant energy, but greater long-term energy delivery. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates, thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape, avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position. Perfect for applications requiring large amounts of power and much longer run time.
Starting batteries, such as car batteries should not be used for deep cycle applications because of the thinner plates in these batteries. They are more prone to warping and pitting when discharged.
You can connect these batteries in series or parallel depending on DC voltage needed. Most common voltages are 12, 24, 36 and 48V.
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding. Not restricted for air transport complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67. UL-recognized component.
- Heavy duty compared to other AGM batteries - 20% more cycles
- Mount in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- AGM is ideal for back up and stored power applications
- Convenient removeable carry handle
- Thick plates within the battery to limit fluid expansion during freezing
- Long service life float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low self discharge
- Copper terminals
- Nominal Voltage 12V
- Number of cell 6
- Design life 10 years with proper maintenance
- Nominal Capacity 77oF(25oC)
- 20 hour rate (19.6A 10.5V) 100Ah
- 10 hour rate (19.6A 10.5V) 95Ah
- 5 hour rate (36.7A 10.5V) 87Ah
- 1 hour rate (138A 9.6V) 65.2Ah
- Internal Resistance
- Fully Charged battery 77oF(25oC) 5.7mOhms
- 3% of capacity declined per month at 20oC(average)
- Operating Temperature Range
- Discharge -20~60oC
- Charge -10~60oC
- Storage -20~60oC
- Max. Discharge Current 77oF(25oC) 900A(5s)
- Short Circuit Current 2100A
- Charge Methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77oF(25oC)
- Cycle use 14.4-14.7V
- Maximum charging current 30A
- Temperature compensation -30mV/oC
- Standby use 13.6-13.8V
- 13L x 8.74H x 6.75W
- Weight(lbs) 70.5
- 5 year warranty from manufacturer defects
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.