Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 02 and Feb 06. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Introducing the AIMS Power Lithium Battery 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate with Bluetooth Monitoring, the ultimate solution for all your power needs. Say goodbye to those heavy, clunky lead acid batteries and hello to the future of power storage with our new line of LiFePO4 batteries.
Our LiFePO4 batteries maintain constant output voltage, providing more efficient power and allowing the cell to deliver virtually full power until it is fully discharged without harming the battery. This advanced technology can greatly simplify or even eliminate the need for voltage regulation circuitry, making it a game changer in the battery industry.
But we didn't sacrifice safety for performance. The LiFePO4 technology has better thermal and chemical stability, improving battery safety and ensuring a longer cycle life capacity and easier maintenance compared to other battery technologies. And with its small and lightweight footprint, this battery easily uses the same space as your existing 12V battery and can replace lead acid, AGM or Gel battery applications in RVs, boats, commercial vehicles, off grid back up power and much more.
And with our Bluetooth monitoring software, you'll have real-time access to your battery's performance and status, making it easy to monitor and maintain your battery to ensure it lasts a decade or more, with proper care and maintenance. And if for some unlikely situation a cell fails, the BMS safety protection will isolate the cell stopping any other damage and allowing the battery to function safely.
Don't just take our word for it, check out some of the features that make our AIMS Power Lithium Battery stand out:
- Extremely high number of charge/discharge cycles
- 10 Year lifespan with proper maintenance
- Bluetooth monitoring software
- Wide operating temperature range
- Unsurpassed high temperature performance
- Green energy without metal contaminant
- Low maintenance
- High amp capacity
- Stable output voltage
- Little self-discharge
- BMS safety protection
- 50, 100 & 200 Ah models available
- Short circuit protected
- Physical damage to battery case will not cause fire
- Excessive thermal exposure will not cause a fire
- Able to withstand over-charge/over-discharge without damage to the battery
- Sophisticated Battery Management System (BMS)
So don't wait any longer, upgrade your power storage system with our AIMS Power Lithium Battery 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate with Bluetooth Monitoring and experience the future of power storage. And if you own an AIMS lithium battery and the part number is LFP12V50B, download the AIMSBATB app on either Google or Apple and have real-time access to your battery's performance and status. Order yours today!
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (at .5C, 77°F): 50Ah
Minimum Capacity (at .5C, 77°F): 47.5Ah
Expected Cycle Life: >4000 cycles with 1C charge and discharge rate, at 77°F, 80% DOD
- Charge Method: Smart charger, constant current, constant voltage
- Charge Voltage Range (Max 14.6V): 14.4 -14.6V
- Continuous Charge Current: 50A Max
- Charge Temperature: 32° F to 113° F
- Continuous Discharge Current: 50A Max
- Peak Instant Discharge Current (10 secs): 100A
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 15.2 +/-.5V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 8V =/- .5V
- Discharge Temperature: -4° F to 149° F (battery will not shut off below -4° F)
- Storage Temperature: -4° F to 113° F
- Self Discharge (stored at 50% SOC): < 3%/month
- Watt hours: 600 watt hours
- Battery Dimensions: 9"L x 5.5"W x 9"H with terminals
- Unit Weight: 15.5
- Shipped Weight: 16.5
- Group Size: 1250
- Battery post size: 5/16" M8 1.3" long
- Over Charge Protection:
- Over charge detection voltage: 3.8 +/- .05V
- Over charge detection delay time: .96 – 1.4s
- Over charge release voltage: 3.60 +/-.05V
- Maximum charge voltage: 3.65 +/-.05V
- Over Discharge Protection:
- Over discharge detection voltage: 2.0V +/- .05V
- Over discharge detection delay time: .96-1.4s
- Over discharge release voltage: 2.3V +/- .10V
- Over Current Protection:
- Over current detection delay time: 9 +/- 2ms
- Over Charge Protection:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.