Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Say goodbye to your old lead acid batteries - the Dakota Lithium 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery is here to revolutionize your power supply game! With its lightweight build and long-lasting LifePO4 chemistry, this battery packs a punch that'll keep you going for miles with no heavy lifting (literally) needed. Plug in and power up, and off you go!
Introducing the Dakota Lithium 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery: The ultimate battery for all your off-grid adventures!
Built Dakota tough, this 12 volt lithium battery packs a big punch. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology, this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value.
With 100 Amp hours of capacity, the DL 100Ah battery provides a full day of power for high amp draw trolling motors or for long days on the open road in your RV. Whether you're out on the water or hitting the road, this battery is ideal for deep cycle applications where you need lots of power for a long time.
You'll love the convenience of the included 10Amp LiFePO4 charger. And with a best in class 11 year warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you're covered.
Here is some additional information about the standout features of the DL 100Ah battery:
- 100 ampere hours (Ah) of storage capacity
- 12.8V voltage
- 1280 Watts (Wh) of energy
- F12 terminals (posts that screw in) with M8 post bolts included (Max torque 15 ft. lbs.)
- 12.99 in (330mm) L x 6.77 in (172mm) W x 8.66 in (220mm) H (Group 27 equivalent)
- 31.9 lbs (14.5Kg) weight (60% lighter than a SLA battery)
- Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions
- -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temperatures
- 100 A max continuous, 200 A max pulse 10 second pulse
- 50 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max charge
- Active BMS protection for increased performance and longer life
- UN 38 certified and UL1642 certified
- 10A LiFePO4 charger included
Don't settle for a run-of-the-mill battery when you can experience the Dakota Lithium difference. The DL 100Ah battery is built to last and will provide you with consistent power for all your off-grid adventures. Keep in mind that this is a deep cycle 12v battery, not designed for starting gasoline engines.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.