Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Dakota Lithium 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery. Whoa. Whether you're fishing in an ice hut or exploring the open road in your RV, our battery is built to handle it all. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology, this battery packs twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 5 times longer than your typical sealed lead acid (SLA) battery. That's a whole lot of bang for your buck!
But don't just take our word for it, check out the specs:
- 11 year warranty - 10 more years than most lead acid batteries
- 12v 200Ah 2400Wh - LiFePO4 chemistry has a flat voltage curve, meaning this battery has twice as much usable capacity as a lead acid battery with the same rating
- 20.6” x 9.3” x 8.66” (522 x 238 x 220 mm) and 59 lbs (26.7 kg) - perfect for marine/boating, solar energy, RVs & electric vehicles
- Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions - half-life (50% capacity) of 6,000 re-charge cycles (Typical SLA has 500 cycles)
- 200 A max continuous, 300 A max 10-second pulse - 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge
- Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life
- F12 Terminals (posts that screw in) with M8 post bolts included - Max torque 15 ft. lbs
- All batteries are UN 38 certified and Dakota Lithium's cells are UL1642 certified and have been tested per IEC62133 standards
- Meets all US & International regulations for air, ground, train, & marine transport
And the best part? We're throwing in a FREE LIFEPO4 CHARGER, so you can charge your battery to its full potential. Trust us, you won't find a better deal than this. Don't settle for less, experience the Dakota Lithium difference today!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.