Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Live the dream! Work and play on your own terms with the freedom of Dakota Lithium. This complete electrical system for sprinter vans, small campers, trailers, and overland adventures is optimized for lithium power and an ultra-long lifespan with a 25 year solar panel warranty, and an 11 year battery warranty.
- x1 - Dakota Lithium 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery with 11 year warranty
- x1 - Dakota Lithium 1500 watt pure sine wave DC to AC inverter.
- x1 - Victron Energy Victron Orion-TR smart 12/12-18A isolated DC-DC charger with Bluetooth that allows you to charge your battery from your engines’ alternator.
- x1 - Wiring kit & quick connect solar panel wiring plugs.
- x1 - Dakota Lithium 12V 10A LiFePo4 battery charger.
- x2 - 100 watt flexible, marine grade solar panels with a 25 year output warranty
- x1 - waterproof quick connect solar plug (easily connects your wiring kit to your solar panel)
- x1 - Dakota Lithium Solar Integration Kit, which includes a 15-Amp lithium compatible solar charge controller and Bluetooth battery monitor. Download the DL Dashboard app to see how much energy you have stored in the battery and see how much power your solar panels have generated.
- x1 - Pre-assembled wiring harness for connecting solar panels to your batteries.
- x1 - 2-port roof cap (ready for future expansions!)
- x6 - Stainless steel mounting hardware
- x1 - Industrial welding tape as an alternative to mounting hardware.
Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology your Dakota Lithium batteries have twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than sealed lead acid or AGM batteries – providing exceptional lifetime value. 100 Amp hours of total capacity provides a full day of power for long days on the open road in your RV, or camping in your van, boat or truck. Ideal for deep cycle applications like solar energy storage, RVs, camper vans, or boating, where you need lots of power for a long time. All backed up by a best in class 11 year warranty. 12V 10 Amp LiFePO4 compatible charger included.
Dakota Lithium 200 Watt Solar Panel Kit. For unlimited freedom, and a quieter, more peaceful outdoor experience, replace your generator with this 200-watt solar kit. This kit offers enough power to charge most single 12-volt battery banks. Power your RV, boat or trailer with 100-watts, or expand it up to 300-watts for larger rigs and equipment by adding additional panels. Includes everything you need to connect your solar panels to your battery including the mounting hardware, lithium compatible solar change controller, and wiring kit. 25 year solar output warranty.
The Dakota Lithium 1500 Watt AC to DC Inverter allow you to use 12V Dakota Lithium batteries to power household electronics that require 120V AC (the wall plug in your home). Rated at 1500 watts this professional grade Victron inverter takes DC power (the power that comes from batteries or solar panels) and transforms it into AC power. 1500 watts is the perfect size for mid sized boats, Sprinter or camper vans, RVs, job sites for charging power tools, or other off grid applications where you need plug and play power. 1500 watts is a good size to run a medium sized TV, stereo, small kitchen appliances, computers, or other home electronics.
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger allows you to charge your deep cycle Dakota Lithium batteries using the alternator in your van, boat, or RV’s engine. The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth. For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the alternator and the starter battery are used to charge the service battery (aka house or deep cycle battery). The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch. The Orion Tr-Smart charger can be used in 12V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries.
The Dakota Lithium Dashboard Solar Integration Kit and 300 watt / 15 amp lithium solar charge controller increases the efficiency of your solar panels, while providing real time battery monitoring via the Dakota Lithium Dashboard Bluetooth mobile app. This solar charge controller can support up to 300 watts of solar panels, and and charge at the optimal voltage for Dakota Lithium’s iron phosphate technology. Includes wiring kit for connecting to your batteries and to your solar panels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.