Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Introducing the Dakota Lithium 48V 96Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery - built for the ultimate power and performance.
Are you tired of dealing with lead acid batteries that weigh a ton, require constant maintenance, and can't handle the rough and tough conditions of the great outdoors? Look no further than the Dakota Lithium 48V 96Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery.
This powerhouse is built with Dakota Lithium's legendary LiFePO4 cells, providing twice the power and half the weight of a lead acid battery. Plus, with a cycle life of 2,000 recharge cycles (with up to 100% capacity), this battery will last 4 times longer, giving you exceptional lifetime value.
But that's not all. This battery is built for the ultimate endurance, perfect for deep cycle and marine applications like 48V solar energy storage, 48V electric outboard motors, 48V golf carts, or any 48V application where you need steady power for a long time. Plus, it's a whopping 5kWh of deep cycle power inside of a single power source, this is the largest battery Dakota Lithium makes.
But the best part? This single Dakota Lithium battery weighs 1/4 as much as a set of lead acid golf cart batteries, allowing you to cut 300 lbs or more off your cart. Experience better vehicle handling, less wear & tear, and lower maintenance costs.
LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN)
- Up to 100% capacity for 2,000 recharge cycles (100%DOD)
- 80% capacity at ≥4,000 recharge cycles (80%DOD)
- 50% capacity at ≥6,000 (50%DOD - battery half life). The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal environmental operating temps
- 100 A max continuous, 200 A max pulse for 3-5 minutes. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 100Ah battery.
- 50 A max, 57.6 V max recommended. Free 8A LiFePO4 battery charger is included.
INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION
- Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. A LiFePO4 battery charger is required to turn the battery back on after a BMS cut off (included w purchase).
- All batteries are UN 38 certified. Dakota Lithium's cells are UL1642 certified and have been tested per IEC62133 standards
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.