Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Introducing the EcoFlow 400W Rigid Solar Panels - the ultimate power solution for all your off-grid and on-grid needs. With a high conversion efficiency rate of up to 23%, these panels will have your LFP batteries fully charged in no time.
Built to withstand the elements, these panels are weatherproof and durable, ensuring they will perform at their best for years to come. The pre-drilled slots around the panel's edge make it easy to mount securely on your van's roof, so you can take them with you on the go.
Not only are these panels perfect for reducing power bills or powering an off-grid home, but they are also universally compatible. The 400W solar panel includes a 300mm charging cable, and with an all-inclusive solar connector, it works seamlessly with other 3rd party solar systems and power stations.
This listing is for a pack of (2) 400W Solar Panels, so you'll have twice the power at your fingertips. Don't let the power go out, make sure you're always charged up with the EcoFlow 400W Rigid Solar Panels.
- Short Circuit Current: 13.79A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 37.10V
- Connector Type: Solar Connector
- Efficiency: 23%
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Rated Power: 400W
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 31.00V
- Maximum Operating Current: 12.90A
- Temperature Coefficient of Rated Power: -0.38%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient of Open Circuit Voltage: -0.35%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient of Short Circuit Current: 0.06%/°C
- Maximum Fuse Current: 25A
- Maximum System Voltage: 1500V DC (UL)
- Dimension (inch): 67.8×44.6×1.38
- Net Weight (kg): 21.8kg
- Dimension (cm): 172.2×113.4×3.5
- Net weight (lbs): 48.1lbs
This listing is for 2x 400W Solar Panels! Pre-drilled slots around the panel's edge make it convenient to mount securely on your van’s roof.
- Pre-drilled slots around the panel's edge make it convenient to mount securely on your van’s roof.
- High conversion efficiency rate of up to 23% for fast charging
- Weatherproof & Durable design
- Universally compatible with other 3rd party solar systems and power stations
- Suitable for both on-grid and off-grid solar-powered setups.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.