Look at this! Introducing the EcoFlow DELTA 1000 Portable Power Station. With a massive 1008Wh capacity and multiple charging outputs, you'll be able to power all your devices, from smartphones to laptops, and even a refrigerator or CPAP machine.
The DELTA 1000 features X-Stream charging technology, allowing you to charge the power station to 80% in under an hour. And with a solar input of up to 400W, you can charge the power station using clean, renewable energy.
Built with safety in mind, the DELTA 1000 has a rugged design and BMS protection to keep you and your devices safe. The power station also has real-time monitoring of voltage, current, short circuit, and temperature.
Take it with you wherever you go, whether it's camping, tailgating, or just for an extended power outage at home. The DELTA 1000 is the ultimate portable power source.
In the package, you'll get the DELTA 1000 power station, three types of charging cables (AC plug, car charge cable, and MC4 to XT60 solar panel cable), a DELTA 1000 bag, and a user guide.
EcoFlow offers a 24-month product guarantee and friendly customer service. Don't miss out on this reliable and versatile portable power station.
- Net Weight: 30.9lbs
- Dimensions: 15.7"L x 8.3"W x 10.6"H
- Charge Temperature: 32 to 113°F
- Discharge Temperature: -4 to 113°F
- Warranty: 24 months
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 10.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor) 2.6-5.3 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels) 3.2-6.3 Hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 1008Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM
- Life Span: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems: BMS, Over Voltage Protection