Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 26 and Mar 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Are you ready to take your weekend getaways to the next level? Look no further than the Go Power! WEEKENDER ISW Solar Charging System. With a powerful 190-watt solar panel and Go Power!'s trusted pure sine wave inverter, this system is perfect for dry camping and maintaining all of the comforts of home.
The WEEKENDER ISW offers:
- A complete power package, including a 190-watt solar panel and pure sine wave inverter
- Convenient access to AC or solar power through your breaker panel
- Ability to charge batteries from both shore and solar power
- Expandable into a full-time system with the addition of one or more EXPANSION KITS (up to 570 watts)
- Smart Converter Charger is not included, but the system easily integrates with your vehicle's stock converter
So why settle for roughing it on your weekend getaways when you can have the best of both worlds with Go Power!'s WEEKENDER ISW Solar Charging System. Don't forget to pack the marshmallows for s'mores and let's power up the party!
A Go Power! Smart Converter Charger is not included in this package; however, the system will easily integrate with your vehicle's stock converter. The WEEKENDER ISW* is easily expandable into a full-time system, with the addition of one or more EXPANSION KITS (up to 570 watts).
Like the SOLAR EXTREME and SOLAR ELITE systems, it features all of the components that will allow convenient access to AC or solar power through your breaker panel, and the ability to charge batteries from both shore and solar power.
*Best paired with 200Ah of AGM Battery Power, or 100Ah of Lithium Battery Power.
Included in the Weekender ISW System:
Overlander solar charging kit
1500 watt pure sine wave inverter for AC power
- 30-amp dual-bank, Bluetooth® PWM Solar Controller
- 30 amp pre-wired Transfer Switch (GP-TS-30)
Inverter on/off remote
DC Inverter Install Kit
- 1 x 25' of solar output cable (#10) red & 1 x 25’ of solar output cable (#10) black and all mounting hardware
*The Weekender system is compatible with 30-amp service.
|Solar Cell Type||Monocrystalline|
Rated DC Voltage
|Open-Circuit Voltage||24.09 V|
|Connectivity||Solar Branch Connectors|
|Solar Controller||30 A PWM, multi battery option, 4 stage charging, digital display and flush mount, dual bank with USB|
|Frame Type||Clear anodized aluminum frame|
|Dimensions||59.1"L x 26.3"W x 1.58"D|
25 years power output (module) / 5 years (controller)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.