Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Haines 2.0 is the most recent version of the popular product series. Based on the experience learned from the Haines 1, the Haines 2.0 has improved performance with added features to increase heat and efficiency.
The Haines 2.0 with Cooking Pot includes the solar cooker and a 4.5 quart stainless steel Haines Dutch Oven pot with tempered glass lid. The pot lid is accessible during cooking, just like cooking on a stove. It is safe – only the cooking pot gets hot (use hot mitts for handling). The unique panelbolic design of the Haines 2 evenly distributes heat along the bottom of the pot for greatest efficiency and quickest cooking.
- Snaps together for quick assembly, disassembly and folds for compact storage
- Adjustable for low and high sun angles to maximize solar energy, which allows you to cook early and late in the day
- Take it on the go, as it weighs only 29 ounces (not including pot)
- Boil a quart of water in as little as 40 minutes, depending on solar conditions
- Assembly instructions provided
- Reflector is Mylar bonded to polyester foam making is strong but flexible. It will not scratch or oxidize and is not affected by spilled boiling water
- Cooking sleeve insulates and elevates the pot so sunlight can be reflected onto the bottom of the pot.
Top Rated Cooker! The powerful Haines 2.0 is the Number 1 rated solar oven of 2021... Treehugger Magazine April, 2021
Also, it was a top-ranked cooker as rated at 82 watts by the Solar Cookers International Performance Evaluation Process (PEP) test: https://www.solarcookers.org/resources/results
Cooks delicious pasta, rice, beans, vegetables, tender chicken, beef, sausage, potatoes, eggs, corn, squash, broccoli. Bakes wonderful bread, cornbread, soufflé and cake.
View the assembly video to see how easy it is to assemble the cooker
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.