- Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W
- 290Wh(20.3Ah) lithium battery
- 12V car port and 2* USB ports
- 4 appliances charge simultaneously
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
THREE FLEXIBLE RECHARGING WAYS
- Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
GREEN SOLAR POWER SUPPLY
By constantly monitoring your solar panels' voltage and current output, the built-in MPPT adds up to 23% more solar recharging efficiency.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features include:
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- On/Off switch with indicator light for output ports
- Equipped with Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall units.