Our Product & Design team has devoted over a year to invent a technology, enabling our product line a smarter, more user friendly, and higher efficient operating system - the Solarpeak™ Technology (an upgraded MPPT solar regulator). Its algorithm will identify, monitor, and maximize the greatest possible input available in concurrency, extracting the most sizable power under all conditions to add up 30% more solar charging efficiency, which shorten the charging time to 4 Hours (0-80%) under straight full sun.
THE EXPLORER 1500 VALUES
- Massive Capacity and High Watt Power: 1534Wh (60.9Ah) capacity, Lithium-ion Battery, 1800W Running Power and 3600W Surge Power
- Multiple Output Ports: Featured with PD 60W USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports (including QC3.0), and 3 AC outlets, the Explorer 1500 can power 7 appliances all together at once
- Safe Design: With 6-layers safety system and Battery System Management to monitor individual cell and battery health
THE SOLARSAGA 100 VALUES
- High Conversion Efficiency Solar Generator:
High conversion efficiency up to 23%, building a Portable-Solar-Generator system together with Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300 power station
- Solar Charger with USB Outputs:
Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple portable devices at the same time
- Lightweight and Durable Solar Panel with Kickstand:
Foldable design; Weighs only 9.1 lbs; Convenient to carry; Adjust any angle freely with the built-in kickstand; Made from durable materials; High-temperature resistant
PREPARE YOUR SOLAR GENERATOR
Jackery Solar Generator 1500 is an integrated system in combining the Explorer 1500 and 4 Solar-Saga 100W panels. The solar panels convert energy from the sun into electricity, storing in a portable power station. The system is committed to developing green, quiet and convenient energy solutions.
Solar Recharging Steps:
Step 1. Connect the first panel - find the "DC interface" on the back of Solar Saga 100 and plug it in solar power cable;
Step 2. Connect the second panel - follow step 1;
Step 3. Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable with the Explorer 1500's DC input.
Congratulations, you got it!