Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Jackery Solar Generator 1500: Your Ultimate Off-Road Companion
Are you tired of worrying about power sources on your off-road trips? Look no further, because the Jackery Solar Generator 1500 is here to bring happiness and convenience to your outdoor adventures.
The Jackery Solar Generator 1500 is an integrated system that combines the Explorer 1500 Portable Power Station and (4) SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels, providing you with an all-in-one solution for your energy needs. The solar panels convert energy from the sun into electricity, which is stored in the portable power station for use anytime, anywhere.
Power Up To 85% of Your Appliances
With a massive 1534Wh capacity and 1800 running wattage (3600 surge power), the Jackery Explorer 1500 has got you covered. It is equipped with 3 AC Pure Sine Wave outlets, 1 PD 60W USB-C Port, 1 Quick Charge 3.0 Port, 1 USB-A Port, and 1 12V car port, allowing you to power up to 85% of your appliances, including home devices, lights, power tools, microwaves, refrigerators, and other larger power demands.
Faster Solar Recharging with Solarpeak™ Technology
Our Solarpeak™ technology (an upgraded MPPT technology) allows the Jackery Solar Generator 1500 to maximize power extraction under all conditions, and charge the battery from zero to 80% within just 4 hours. The technology identifies the biggest input available in real-time, ensuring maximum efficiency and faster recharging.
Clean, Quiet, and Easy to Use
Generating power directly from the sun, the Jackery Solar Generator 1500 is zero emission, nearly silent while operating, and has just one easy button to start. With its clean, quiet, and easy-to-use design, you can enjoy the comforts of home while exploring the great outdoors.
Jackery Solar Generators vs. Traditional Generators:
Jackery Solar Generators:
- Green: Captures energy directly from the sun, creates zero pollutants
- Quiet: Designed for silent operation
- Easy to use: Simply press "ONE BUTTON" to start
- Only initial cost: No extra expenses for fuel or maintenance
- Air pollution: Uses fossil fuel, adds to CO2 in the atmosphere
- Noisy: Loud and disruptive
- Hard to start up, less user-friendly: Takes time to start and is less convenient
- Ongoing cost and high maintenance: Requires regular expenses for fuel and maintenance
Explorer 1500: The Power Station You Can Count On
- Massive Capacity and High Watt Power: 1534Wh (60.9Ah) capacity, Lithium-ion Battery, 1800W Running Power and 3600W Surge Power
- Multiple Output Ports: With PD 60W USB-C ports, 2 USB-A ports (including QC3.0), and 3 AC outlets, you can power up to 7 appliances at once
- Safe Design: With its 6-layer safety system and Battery System Management to monitor individual cell and battery health, you can trust the Explorer 1500 to keep your devices powered and safe
SolarSaga 100: High Efficiency Solar Panels
- High Conversion Efficiency: With up to 23% conversion efficiency, the SolarSaga 100 panels are the perfect addition to your Jackery Explorer 1500/1000/500/300 power station
- Solar Charger with USB Outputs: Equipped with 1 USB-C output port and 1 USB-A output port, the SolarSaga 100 panels allow you to charge multiple portable devices at the same time
- Lightweight and Durable: Weighing only 9.1 lbs, the SolarSaga 100 panels are convenient to carry and made from durable materials that are resistant to high temperatures. With their foldable design and built-in kickstand, you can adjust the panels to any angle for optimal sun exposure
Get Your Solar Generator Ready in Three Simple Steps
- Connect the first panel to the Solar Saga 100's "DC interface" using the solar power cable
- Connect the second panel using the same process as step 1
- Connect the solar panels and the solar power cable to the Explorer 1500's DC input
And that's it! You're ready to power up your off-road adventures with the Jackery Solar Generator 1500.
So what are you waiting for? Get your Jackery Solar Generator 1500 and get powered up today!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can this be used for total house back up power
Thank you for contacting us! The answer to your question in short, no. If you are looking for whole home backup power you need to go with something beefier. This is a great unit, don't get us wrong, but it is meant for charging smaller devices and appliances on their own, not an entire home for extended periods. Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we can get you fixed up. Thank you for the opportunity!