Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Zero Point Energy high efficiency 200 watt Briefcase Solar Panel combines the strength and longevity of a rigid solar panel while also offering the added benefit of portability. Durable and rigid, it’s comprised of strong tempered glass and a durable aluminum frame for temporary or permanent installation.
Composed of two 100 watt Solar Panels (200 watts total) connected by a hinge for storing and portability, it comes equipped with a durable kickstand to allow for optimal angle to the sun. Included is a protective canvas bag for storing and easy carrying.
Point Zero Briefcase panels features:
- Grade A monocrystalline solar cells for optimal efficiency
- Innovative 9-busbar solar configuration design provides maximum solar output
- Strong, high transmission, anti-reflective tempered glass
- Durable aluminum frame
- Integrated kickstand for better angle placement
- Added corner protection
- Waterproof MC4 solar connectors
- Fully weatherproof
- Permanent or temporary installation
- Emergency backup
- Long term off-grid power
Voltage Maximum Power(Vmp):
Series: 36.6 V
Parallel: 18.3 V
Current maximum Power(Imp):
Series: 5.46 A
Parallel: 10.9 A
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc):
Series: 43.6 V
Parallel: 21.8 V
Current Short Circuit (Isc):
Series: 6.38 A
Parallel: 12.76 A
54″ x 31″ x 1.5″ – unfolded
27″ x 31″ x 3″ – folded
Includes Carry Case
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.