Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Due to its outstanding performance, the Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is a favorite in a wide variety of applications. Maintenance-free and leak-proof, the battery is ideal for standby projects that require minimal monitoring. Beyond standby applications such as security systems and emergency lighting systems, the battery can also handle cyclic uses, such as RVs, boats, medical equipment, and lawnmowers, thanks to its high discharge rate and wide operation temperature range. Its high power-to-weight ratio makes it suitable for solar and wind energy storage applications. With the finest materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, and the strictest quality control measures, Renogy AGM batteries aim to provide the most reliable, convenient, and economic rechargeable battery solution.
Included with your purchase is a Heavy-duty Battery Box to limit battery movement, prevent accidental spills, and protect from external elements. This heavy-duty box uses high impact-resistant polypropylene for reliable protection while tackling rugged environments. On the top of the battery box are vent holes to allow for adequate ventilation. The battery box includes a tie-down strap and brackets for easy installation in a car, boat, camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan.
Should you need to connect several batteries in series/parallel to build a battery bank, Renogy offers Battery Interconnect Cables (not included) in different lengths for your convenience.
- It is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%, doing so may shorten the battery's cycle life.
- A battery balancer is highly recommended to extend the battery's service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
KEY FEATURES:Maintenance Free
- Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
- Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77°F (25°C), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32°F (0°C).
- Made with high impact-resistant material to withstand harsh environments, the Heavy-Duty Battery Box provides comprehensive protections for the Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery, including reinforced handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation and vent holes for adequate battery ventilation.
- 1 x 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery
- 2 x Terminal Bolts
- 2 x Terminal Covers
- 1 x Battery Box
- 1 x Tie Down Strap
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
- 4 x Screws
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.