Estimated Arrival: Between May 19 and May 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger can be used for multiple applications when going off-grid. A power inverter is an electrical device that transforms the DC power stored in a battery bank into standard household AC power for a user's electronic needs. This device can also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power and is now compatible with Lithium batteries. With a low transfer time, power remains uninterrupted when switching from solar to shore power. This creates clean and silent energy without having to worry about losing access to connected devices and appliances. The Renogy 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger is a perfect back-up power source!
- Robust and sleek design
- LCD and LED display used to view inverter status and programming features
- Offers high quality waveform with little harmonic distortion
- 4-Stage battery charger with configurable charging current
- 8 Pre-Set battery voltages including Lithium; User-defined option available
- Automatic generator start option
- Peak efficiency >90%
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50AH||100AH||170AH|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.