Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 29. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Take your deep cycle battery experience to the next level by investing into Renogy's LFP Battery, combining superior lithium-iron phosphate technology to provide a better solution to solar energy storage. Weighing at just a bit over 14.8 lbs, Renogy's LFP battery surpasses expectation by being lighter, compact, and more powerful than its lead-acid battery counterparts of 50Ah. Designed to replace conventional solar battery storage units such as sealed Sealed, AGM, or Gel batteries, utilize your LFP battery in power-sport applications, off-grid applications, solar energy storage, and more! Take a step into the right direction by pairing your solar system with one of the safest and highest-cycle battery chemistry yet.
The Renogy Adventurer Li and Rover charge controller are fully compatible with this battery.
- Please be aware that if the batteries' Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V, you must use a compatible Li charger to reactivate our Li batteries.
- Make sure to tightly screw the battery terminals in, having loose battery terminals will cause the terminals to build up heat resulting in damage to the battery.
- DO NOT string this battery in series. It is made ONLY for parallel connections using identical batteries.
- BMS protection
- Low Self-discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patent Designed Construction
|Accessories||5-year prorated warranty|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.