Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 26 and Mar 30. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Power where you want to be.
The Lithium Cube is a culmination of 30 years worth of power supply knowledge with cues taken from our popular jump-starter, power inverter, and Solar Cube lines. That knowledge cultivated the perfect lithium power supply; one that was full-featured with a solid build quality, could be used anywhere, and is reliable as all can be.
We designed the Lithium Cube to be user friendly and accessible to everyone, everywhere. No proprietary plugs, no special connectors, no hassle finding compatible accessories; our Lithium Cube will work with the set-up you already have and with readily-available components.
The Lithium Cube 500 is no slouch; with a 500W PSW inverter paired with the 498Wh lithium-ion battery, you'll have the power you need to get the job done. Whether you need to power a battery charger, CPAP, laptop, or lighting for remote photography, we have you covered!
One gripe that we've seen with other units is that they cannot be used while charging; not so with the Lithium Cube! You can charge the Lithium Cube and use it at the same time... how cool is that?!
Need the unit to be recharged even faster? Recharging time can be shortened if you use 2 charging types at the same time (You can recharge via AC and USB-C concurrently)!
Full Featured Color Digital Display
Take the guess-work out of using our Lithium Cube! Our Full Featured Display will let you know what is happening at a glance.
- Battery Percentage Remaining
- Power Status
- Battery Hours Remaining (until charged/until discharged)
- Wattage (input/output current)
- Fan On
- Error Detection
One of the most important questions regarding a power supply is, "How long can it power my device for?". We've compiled a clear list of common appliances that you'd power using our Lithium Cube.
How to Use:
1) Press the power switch to turn on the power port you want to use (AC, DC, USB); once on, the power icon will illuminate.
2) Plug in your device, That's it!
When you're done, simply unplug your device, press the power switch, and the Lithium Cube will automatically power off after 1-minute.
Built with you in mind
As an American company, we produce products that our families are proud to use. We live and breathe the outdoors; we're out there camping, overlanding, exploring, and knee-deep within the outdoor communities. With that said, it's imperative that our products are safe, reliable, and built to perform.
Like you, we wouldn't want our families using something that doesn't meet our high standards. Our Lithium Cube was built for real-world use with you in mind.
Quick List of Features:
- 120V AC, 12V DC, USB Power Outputs
- Pure Sine Wave (PSW) Inverter
- Recharge via: Solar (MPPT), DC & AC, USB-C, Wind & Water Turbine*
- Bright Full-Featured Digital Color Display
- Only 11.5 lbs! Lightweight, Portable** Note: Due to the broad power consumption needs of some 12V fridges, we do not recommend the Lithium Cube 500 for fridge application. Instead, we recommend you to use our Lithium Cube 1200 to power your fridge for many days of fresh groceries and ice cream on the road!
** Note: Due to the broad power consumption needs of some 12V fridges, we do not recommend the Lithium Cube 500 for fridge application. Instead, we recommend you to use our Lithium Cube 1200 to power your fridge for many days of fresh groceries and ice cream on the road!
- Lithium 18650
- 14.8V, 498Wh
- Cell Count: 48
- Low Battery Shutdown: 12.1V
Power Inverter (120V AC) Output
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave (PSW)
- Output: 120V @ 60Hz
- Peak Surge: 600W
- Max AC Power: 500W Continuous
- Cooling Fan: Thermally Controlled
- AC Outlets: 2
- Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- AC Charger Output: 19V, 3.8A (72W)
DC Socket (Output)
- Regulated 12.0V Socket
- 12VDC Socket Count: 1
- Socket Rated Output: 10A (@12.0V)
DC Port (Output)
- DC Port Count: 2
- DC Port Size: 5.5mm x 2.5mm
- Maximum Output: 5A (each)
USB Power Ports
- USB Power Port Count: 5
- USB-C: 1 port - (Input/Output)
60W PD (5V3A / 9V / 12V / 15V / 20V3A)
- USB-A (standard): 3 ports
(1) QC 3.0 (5V3A / 9V2A / 12V1.5A)
DC Input Port (Charging)
- Input Voltage Range: 12-24V
- Input Charging Port Size: 4.0mm x 1.7mm
- Acceptable Input: AC (via voltage converter), DC, Solar Panels, Wind Turbine, Hydro-electric
- Solar Controller: MPPT
- Solar Input: 80W Max
- Anderson Connector Adapter: Included
- Light Type: LED
- Light Modes: High-S.O.S.
- Light Output: 60lm
- Pass Through Charging: Yes
- Folding Handle
- AC Charger: Included
- DC Charger: Included
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°F - 149°F (-10°C - 65°C)
- Weight: 11.5lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.3 x 6.8 x 8.0 (inches)
- Display: Full Color, Full operational details
- UPC: 084367088345
- Warranty (USA): 2 Years
Certifications & Protections
- UL Certification: Battery - FCC Part15 Class B, IEC61000-4-4 1KV
- Over-voltage Protection
- Over-charge Protection
- Short circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity
- Overload Protection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.